Coloinseattle is able to serve any kind of standard or custom power configurations for our customers. We can deliver diverse power circuit options including 120 Volt, 208 Volt, 20Amps to 60 Amps Circuit in the following configuration:
- Single Primary Drop (A) with no circuit redundancies. Customer are allowed to use up to 80% of the circuit power allocation.
- Dual Primary Drops (A+A) with no circuit redundancies. Customer are allowed to use up to 80% of both circuits power allocation.
- Redundant Power Drops (A+B) with circuit redundancies. Circuits are fed from diverse UPS and Datacenter PDU for redundancies. Customer are allowed to use up to 40% of each circuit to allow for proper power failover during disaster period.
*Please note that we only offer 100% SLA to customers who purchase (A+B) power circuits that will be fed from diverse UPS and PDU Systems.
Please contact our Sales email@example.com if you need larger power circuits such as Three Phased circuit with 30A, 50A, or 60A capacity.
Rack PDU – We offer the following Rack PDU for all of our Racks:
- Half Rack : 1U Horizontal Rack Mounted Switched PDU with 8
- Full Rack : 0U Vertical Mounted Switched PDU with 16 or 24 Ports (depending on Voltage and Amperage Size)
UPS Protected Power – All power circuits delivering critical power loads to our datacenter floor are protected and stabilized with UPS power.
Generator Backup Power
- All UPS Systems delivering critical power loads to our datacenter floor are protected with Diesel Generator Backup Power.